Click on a question below, to drop down to the answer.
- We contribute to the standing of the Swiss financial sector by offering a set of high quality training programs to cover the specific needs of both the financial professionals and their employers.
- We offer different platforms to strengthen the network and continuous professional development of the diploma holders
- Quality is key to us: We take particular care in choosing our lecturers and in the elaboration of our study material.
AZEK offers the following study programs:
- Associate Wealth Manager (AWM®) with Federal and international Certificate
- Certified International Wealth Manager (CIWM®), with Advanced Federal and International Diploma
- Certified International Investment Advisor (CIIA®), with Advanced Federal and International Diploma
- Technician in financial market operations with Federal Diploma
- Financial market operator (FMO), with Advanced Federal Diploma
- Financial analysts
- Wealth managers
- Portfolio managers
- Relationship managers
- Investment advisors
- Asset managers
- Fund managers
- Economic researchers
- Professionals in middle and back office positions
- IT specialists
- Experts in support functions
AZEK diploma holders are eligible for key positions within the banking sector.
- The core knowledge program in wealth management is organized as a distance learning program, offering students the flexibility to follow their study rhythm.
- For all the other programs both classroom teaching and distance learning options are offered
- All our programs have comprehensive manuals and the possibility to simulate the examinations on the basis of past exams and/or sample questions.
Since 1992, when the first AZEK diplomas were awarded, over 4’800 professionals have successfully graduated from one of our programs.
AZEK belongs to the SFAA, the Swiss Financial Analysts Association. SFAA is the organization that the State Secretariat for Education, Research and Innovation SERI has recognized as the examining and awarding body in relation to the diplomas.
The SFAA demands high standards of integrity and ethical conduct from its members. These standards are written down in the handbook, developed by the SFAA. SFAA members are requested to declare their compliance with the standards with their signature on a regular basis. Members refusing will lose their membership.