The continuing education programme AZEK FinSA provides client advisors with the knowledge of FinSA rules of conduct and specialist knowledge required by the legislator. The live online seminars enable direct exchange with lecturers and participants. The theoretical knowledge imparted is deepened and consolidated using practical examples.
Participants can individually compile the seminars that suit them from the wide range of courses available and acquire the knowledge flexibly according to their needs.
The programme is aimed at financial advisors, client advisors, investment advisors, financial planners and specialists in support functions in client advisory services.
- FinSA rules of conduct: Regulatory framework and its application in the relationship between financial service provider and client
- Expertise in Wealth Management: needs-oriented advice to clients, optimisation of client relationships, core competences of the client advisor.
- ESG expertise: Market overview of ESG investments with definitions and concepts. Presentation of regulatory developments and trends as well as discussion of sustainability strategies.
- FinSA rules of conduct
- FinSA Essentials: Regulatory framework, new mandatory requirements under the CISA, regulations financial service provider – client
- FinSA Advanced: Private banking and wealth management activities in an environment of changing regulations and court cases
- Wealth management expertise
- Client advisor: from salesperson to trusted advisor
- Client relationships: Client acquisition and retention
- Core competencies of the client advisor
- ESG expertise
- Market overview: definitions, concepts and classification of sustainable investments
- ESG or sustainability strategies, performance, regulatory developments and trends
The course comprises seven online seminars, being conducted live, of two hours each. Seminar language is French and German/English.
Participants can individually compile the seminars that suit them from the range of courses available and acquire the knowledge flexibly according to their needs.
- Individual seminar: CHF 360
- AZEK Certificate FinSA (3 seminars): CHF 900
- AZEK Certificate Beraterregister, (2 seminars FinSA rules of conduct): CHF 600
- Per additional seminar: CHF 300
There are no admission requirements.
- The AZEK FinSA certificate for advisors at a FINMA-supervised organisations requires participation in three seminars per calendar year, at least one of which must be on the FinSA rules of conduct.
- The FinSA Certificate for Advisor Registers is awarded for participation in the two seminars on FinSA rules of conduct per calendar year. Participants thereby receive the proof of required knowledge as per Art. 6 FinSA on the Rules of Conduct for
- Accredited for SAQ re-certification