Today’s clients demand competent advice and support that provides them with added value through sustainable, financially attractive investments. This requires profound knowledge of the complex interplay between sustainable and financial factors and their integration into the investment process.
The program is aimed at financial analysts, asset managers, corporate consultants, financial planners, family offices as well as other specialists such as corporate sustainability officers, investor relations, auditors and consultants wishing to embrace ESG integration holistically.
- Knowing the ESG impacts on risk and return from various angles
- Systematisation of different ESG investment approaches and strategies
- Understanding the market drivers for ESG integration
- Embedding ESG across the whole in the investment process chain
- Integration of ESG factors in valuation models
- Responsible Investing accross different asset classes
- Systematic valuation of different ESG reporting standards
- Basic modules
- Introduction to ESG
- Reasons and obstacles for ESG integration, regulatory aspects, market drivers
- Responsible Investing across different asset classes
- ESG reporting
- ESG in the investment process
- Advanced modules
- Data analysis: Availability, quality and use of data
- Integrating ESG into analysis
- Integrating ESG in investment valuation using practical examples
- Investment decisions (asset allocation, security selection, portfolio construction)
- Case study
- Format of the course: online
- The study material on the learning platform includes the complete syllabus and contains videos, course presentations, further reading and test questions.
- Course language is English
- The online programme can be started any time.
- Learning effort is approximately 70-100 study hours.
- The programme is completed with an online exam consisting of multiple choice questions and a case study.
- Exam dates: March, June, September, December
- After successful completion of the exam, the CESGA certificate is awarded.
- Price for the program CHF 1’800, exam CHF 250
There are no admission requirements.
- The CESGA certificate is awarded after having completed the course and successfully passed the examination.
- The international Diploma of the Certified ESG Analyst CESGA is awarded by the European Federation of Financial Analysts Societies EFFAS.
- The five basic modules are accredited for SAQ Re-certification.
Please find here the list of CESGA holders worldwide.